Flaxseed: buyers in China and in the EU engage in fierce competition
The special AUDITOR issue contains:
- flaxseed production and export volumes for the top 3 producing countries (2015/2016-2019/2020)
- flaxseed shipments to China (2014/15-2019/20)
- flaxseed shipments from Kazakhstan (2014/15-2019/20)
- EU flaxseed imports (2014/15-2019/20)
- area sown in the top 3 producing countries (2016/17-2020/21)
- analysis of the flaxseed market in Kazakhstan (2014/15-2019/20)
- average flaxseed prices in comparison (2015-2020)
- flaxseed prices in Eastern Europe
- the latest EU import data
- price chart flaxseed, brown, 99.9%, Eastern Europe
- more price charts
Northern Grain LLP (Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan) has been trading in cereals and oilseeds since 2001. The group comprises trading and transportation companies as well as grain elevators.
The Kazakh Grain Union is a non-profit organisation of legal entities. Founded in 1995 the Union currently has 121 members. The Union's objective is to unite businesses and organisations in the grain industry to coordinate activities, to represent and protect common interests and to promote the sustainable development of Kazakhstan's grain market.